What should I pay attention to when using hydraulic cylinders? Hydraulic cylinder manufacturers to introduce, I hope to help friends to better use of hydraulic cylinders. By introducing the hydraulic cylinder disassembly, equipment testing and other aspects will be introduced in detail.
In order to make the hydraulic cylinder play a better role in the use process, once the equipment is not in use, relevant maintenance work must be done. In the process of use, you should also pay attention to all aspects of things. Only by mastering these aspects can you ensure the better use of the entire device.
1. Disassemble one by one
What should I pay attention to China Diaphragm Accumulator when using the hydraulic cylinder, if the hydraulic cylinder is not used for a long time in one place, it needs to be removed. Due to the different structure or size of various hydraulic cylinders, the disassembly sequence will be more or less different.
Under normal circumstances, all the oil in all the cylinders should be put in place, and then all the cylinder heads can be pulled down to remove the piston or piston rod. This step should be at the end.
Special tools must be used when disassembling some internal links of the hydraulic cylinder head, and some other things are prohibited. In the actual disassembly process, it is not allowed to disassemble with a hammer or a hard pry.
2. Carefully check the parts before the equipment
What should you pay attention to when using the hydraulic cylinder? During the actual installation process of the hydraulic cylinder, you must install them correctly, and protect the sealing device in different places.
Even if it is to be disassembled, the disassembled sealing ring and dust ring should be replaced with new ones. When installing, pay attention to the installation direction to avoid oil leakage due to the opposite installation direction.
What should I pay attention to when installing a hydraulic cylinder? Some of these things are important.
Because this equipment itself is a special equipment, if you want the equipment to play a better role, you must master the precautions in all aspects, whether it is in use or after use, even if you want to disassemble the machine.
What is the solution to hydraulic cylinder scratches? During the use of hydraulic cylinders, it is inevitable that some hydraulic cylinders will be scratched, which will affect the normal use of hydraulic cylinders and affect production efficiency. The hydraulic cylinder manufacturer introduces what is the solution to the scratch of the hydraulic cylinder.
The solution to the scratch of the hydraulic cylinder
Hydraulic cylinders may scratch the surface of the cylinder bore during use. The following article will introduce the solution to the hydraulic cylinder scratch.
1. After the material is cured, use a fine grindstone or a scraper to repair the material above the guide rail surface, and the construction is completed.
2. Bake and scratch the parts with oxyacetylene flame (control the temperature to avoid surface annealing), bake off the oil on the metal surface all the year round, and bake until no sparks splash out.
3. Use an angle grinder for surface treatment to scratch the damage, with a grinding depth of more than 1mm, and grind the groove along the guide rail, which is a dovetail groove. The holes at both ends of the scratch are deepened to change the stress.
4. Clean the surface with absorbent cotton dipped in acetone or absolute ethanol.
5. Apply harmonically uniform meka Waffles Blue 2211F metal repair material on the scratched surface; the initial layer should be thin, uniform and cover the scratched surface to ensure the bonding of the material to the metal surface. The material is then applied to the entire repair site, pressing repeatedly until the material fills and reaches the required thickness, slightly above the surface of the rail.
6. The material can reach the performance of 24 hours at 24 °C. In order to save time, it can be heated by halogen tungsten lamp, the temperature is increased by 11 °C, the curing time is shortened by half, and the curing temperature is 70 °C.