What is the solution to hydraulic cylinder scratches? During the use of hydraulic cylinders, it is inevitable that some hydraulic cylinders will be scratched, which will affect the normal use of hydraulic cylinders and affect production efficiency. The hydraulic cylinder manufacturer introduces what is the solution to the scratch of the hydraulic cylinder.
What is the solution to Custom Diaphragm Accumulator hydraulic cylinder scratches?
The solution to the scratch of the hydraulic cylinder
Hydraulic cylinders may scratch the surface of the cylinder bore during use. The following article will introduce the solution to the hydraulic cylinder scratch.
1. After the material is cured, use a fine grindstone or a scraper to repair the material above the guide rail surface, and the construction is completed.
2. Bake and scratch the parts with oxyacetylene flame (control the temperature to avoid surface annealing), bake off the oil on the metal surface all the year round, and bake until no sparks splash out.
3. Use an angle grinder for surface treatment to scratch the damage, with a grinding depth of more than 1mm, and grind the groove along the guide rail, which is a dovetail groove. The holes at both ends of the scratch are deepened to change the stress.
4. Clean the surface with absorbent cotton dipped in acetone or absolute ethanol.
5. Apply harmonically uniform meka Waffles Blue 2211F metal repair material on the scratched surface; the initial layer should be thin, uniform and cover the scratched surface to ensure the bonding of the material to the metal surface. The material is then applied to the entire repair site, pressing repeatedly until the material fills and reaches the required thickness, slightly above the surface of the rail.
6. The performance of the material reaches 24 hours at 24°C. In order to save time, it can be heated by a halogen tungsten lamp, the temperature is increased by 11°C, the curing time is shortened by half, and the curing temperature is 70°C.
What is the working principle of the hydraulic cylinder? Only by understanding the working principle of the hydraulic cylinder can the maintenance be convenient when the hydraulic cylinder fails. The following hydraulic cylinder manufacturers introduce what is the working principle of the hydraulic cylinder?
How does a hydraulic cylinder work?
Oil, as the working medium, transmits motion through the change of the sealing volume, and transmits power through the pressure in the oil.
1. Power part
Convert the mechanical energy of the prime mover into the pressure energy (hydraulic energy) of the oil. For example: hydraulic pump.
2. Execution part
The input oil pressure of the hydraulic pump can be converted into mechanical energy to drive the working mechanism. For example: hydraulic cylinder, hydraulic motor.
3. Control part
Used to control and regulate the pressure, flow and direction of oil. For example: pressure control valve, flow control valve and directional control valve.
4. Auxiliary part
The first three parts are connected together to form the oil storage, filtration, metering and sealing system. For example: pipes and fittings, tanks, filters, accumulators, seals and control instruments. Pressure exerted at any point on a given volume of liquid can be transmitted equally in all directions. This means that when multiple cylinders are used, each cylinder will pull or push at its own speed, depending on the pressure required to move the load. In the working principle of the hydraulic cylinder, within the same bearing capacity range of the hydraulic cylinder, the hydraulic cylinder carrying a small load moves first, and the hydraulic cylinder carrying a large load moves later. Control valves or synchronized jacking system components are used in the system to synchronize hydraulic cylinders to lift loads at the same speed at any point.