The high-pressure ball valve is mainly used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline, and can also be used for the regulation and control of the fluid. The high-pressure ball valve is especially suitable for media containing fibers and tiny solid particles. The multi-port ball valve on the pipeline can not only flexibly control the confluence, diversion, and switching of the flow direction of the medium, but also can close any channel and connect the other two channels.
The high-pressure ball valve is the leader in the same kind of products. It is mainly used for cutting, distributing and changing the flow direction of the medium on the pipeline. Structural features such as locking device.
The high-pressure ball valve uses its own discharge valve, and the middle cavity of the valve body can be discharged outward: the pivot adopts an anti-blowout protection structure, which effectively imitates the leakage: the bearing with low friction coefficient, the torque is reduced to the minimum, which is convenient for the valve to open and close: the valve The effective contact between the rod and the valve body makes the performance of the anti-static grounding device more superior. High pressure ball valve has the advantages of excellent performance, high reliability, wide range of uses and reasonable price.
On the maintenance of high-pressure ball valves, it must be carried out regularly and cannot be sloppy. If it is easy to forget or ignore it, then formulate a relevant measure plan. When it is carried out step by step according to the plan, it must be of great help to the normal use in the future.
When the high-pressure ball valve is not in use, it is best to unplug the power supply, and plug it in when it is used. After each use, pay special attention to cleaning, and pay attention to any place and details, especially the most prone to dust, which needs to be cleaned regularly.
Maintenance is not only carried out when a fault occurs, but it needs to be paid attention to every day in order to facilitate future use. Therefore, for the majority of users, it is best to pay the greatest attention to the maintenance of high-pressure ball valves, instead of High pressure ball valve waiting for a problem every time, and then trying to find a solution. This is not a long-term solution. Only by paying attention to the problem from the root cause is the most important.
Advantages of high pressure ball valve:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the full-bore ball valve basically has no flow resistance.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Tight and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and various plastics are widely used for the sealing surface materials of the high-pressure ball valve at present, which has good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy to operate, quick to open and close, only need to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the sphere and the valve seat are isolated from the medium, and the sealing surface of the valve will not be eroded when the medium passes through.
7. The high pressure ball valve has a wide range of applications, with a diameter ranging from a few millimeters to a few meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
8. Since the high-pressure ball valve has wiping properties during the opening and closing process, it can be used in the medium with suspended solid particles.
The main features of the high-pressure ball valve are its compact structure, reliable sealing, simple structure, and easy maintenance. and other general working medium, high pressure ball valve is also suitable for medium with harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene, etc., high pressure ball valve is widely used in various industries. The high-pressure ball valve body can be integral or combined.
The high-pressure ball valve has the action of rotating 90 degrees, the cock body is a sphere, and there is a circular through hole or channel passing through its axis. The high-pressure ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. The high-pressure ball valve only needs to be rotated 90 degrees and a small torque can be closed tightly. High-pressure ball valves are most suitable for use as on-off and shut-off valves, but recent developments have designed ball valves to enable high-pressure ball valves to throttle and control flow, such as V-shaped ball valves. The main features of the high-pressure ball valve are its compact structure, reliable sealing, simple structure, and easy maintenance. Natural gas and other general working media, and high-pressure ball valves are also suitable for media with harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene, etc., and are widely used in various industries. The high-pressure ball valve body can be integral or combined.